1/2 cup shea butter
1/2 cup cocoa butter
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon beeswax
1 dropper Citrus CBD Oil
2 tablespoons orange zest
5 drops Tangerine essential oil
5 drops Lemon essential oil
1. In a double boiler, heat the shea butter, cocoa butter, sunflower oil, coconut oil, and beeswax over low heat. Stir frequently until completely melted.
2. Remove from heat and add orange zest.
3. Add 5 drops Tangerine essential oil and 5 drops Lemon essential oil, along with one dropper full of Citrus CBD Oil. Stir to combine.
4. Line a baking pan with tin foil or wax paper. Pour the melted mixture into the pan and let cool at room temperature overnight or in the fridge until set.
5. Break into pieces for future use!
To use: Add a few pieces to warm bathwater. Break up larger pieces that don’t melt right away. Relax in the tub while the pieces melt, allowing the rich, moisturizing ingredients to pamper your skin.