We’re no strangers to the fact that life can get busy. Sometimes the first thing to remind you to slow down is your feet! Feeling tired, achy, or sore? Give fatigued feet some much-needed pampering with an essential oil-infused foot bath soak! Soak your feet in this luscious blend of Epsom salt and a few drops of essential oils. Add it to warm or hot water as you see fit, and let the worries of your day float away!
1. Pour Epsom salt into a small glass container.
2. Add essential oils and stir to mix all of the ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture into your bathtub or a foot basin. Be sure to add enough warm water to cover your feet.
4. Stir the mixture in the water until the salt dissolves. You can do this with your feet or a spoon.
5. Add AlkaLime and stir until it’s dissolved.
6. Soak your feet for 20-30 minutes. Once finished, pat your feet dry with a towel, put on a pair of socks, and go to bed.