1. Melt the shea butter and beeswax pellets in a double boiler. Stir the mixture frequently.
2. Combine the jojoba oil and cornstarch in a separate bowl. Mix well so there are no clumps and the mixture is smooth.
3, Add the shea butter and beeswax to the jojoba mixture. Mix thoroughly with a hand mixer until the texture is thick, about 5 minutes.
4. Add essential oils and mix to incorporate.
5. Pour the mixture into a small, lidded container (e.g., wide-mouth glass jar, clean mint tin).
6. Store in a cool, dark place.
To use: Put a small amount of hair pomade on fingertips and rub together. Once fingertips are evenly coated with pomade, run them through hair and style as desired. Start with a small amount of pomade and add more as needed.