All types of hair need tender love and care—and what better time to start than during summer? Give your hair the treatment it deserves with our DIY mermaid hair serum and spray! It’s packed with herbaceous, sweet scents that’ll keep it shiny and silky even in the dry heat!
DIY mermaid hair spray
Sometimes your conditioner just doesn’t do the trick. With Cedarwood and Rosemary’s earthy, sweet aroma, this mermaid hair spray will leave your hair looking healthy and lustrous!
1. Mix essential oils and witch hazel together in an empty glass spray bottle.
2. Fill the rest of the bottle with water.
3. Add Mermaid Hair label to spray bottle.
4. Shake vigorously before use; then lightly spray on wet hair.
5. Dry and style hair as normal.
YL tip: Substitute water with salt water! It’ll give you a natural, beachy look for any occasion!
DIY mermaid hair serum
Lather your locks with this thick, magical serum after your evening shower. Let the oils soak for a boost of moisture and shine!
1. Mix carrier oils and essential oils together in a glass pump bottle.
2. Add Mermaid Hair label to pump bottle.
3. Pump the mixture 2-3 times into your hand. Massage into hair, concentrating on the roots. Lightly apply to the shaft and ends of hair.
4. Let it sit for 30 minutes or overnight; then wash, dry, and style as normal.
5. Repeat 1-2 times a week and enjoy your mermaid hair!
YL tip: Not a fan of weekly hair treatments or sprays? Add 5 drops of Rosemary, Lavender, and Cedarwood to your shampoo and conditioner and lather away!