What does Goldenrod essential oil smell like?
Goldenrod is produced from the steam-distilled flowers, leaves, and stems of the plant, giving it a sweet, anise-like scent. Think of it as an earthy version of black licorice.
What is Goldenrod essential oil used for?
Ready to make your first move with Goldenrod, but unsure how to use it? Here’s a solid list of ideas.
2. Deepen your massage. Add 2 drops to a palmful of V-6™ and soak in the relaxing scent as you massage your shoulders and neck. Reconnect with your partner by giving each other a massage for a romantic night in.
3. Make bedtime the best time. Before hitting the sack, rub a few drops into the bottoms of your feet or back of your neck. Enjoy its earthy aroma as you drift off to dreamland.
4. Go for the bold. Use Goldenrod to create a DIY cologne with a pleasant, masculine scent. Goldenrod is a middle note, which means its smell is the heart of the cologne and will last longest. Try combining it with Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Sacred Sandalwood™, or Vetiver.
YL tip: Goldenrod’s earthy scent makes it a popular essential oil for men. Infuse men’s cologne or skin care products with Goldenrod essential oil or put a drop on the base of the neck for a calming personal fragrance.
5. Make a great first impression. Nervous about meeting someone new? Rub a few drops of Goldenrod onto your wrists and let the relaxing aroma help calm those first-date jitters. Who knows? With a little help from Goldenrod, you might totally score a second date!
6. Drench your skin in hydration. Swipe right on healthy-looking skin! Add a drop to your daily face wash or moisturizer for smoother, irresistibly touchable skin.
7. Cuddle up with your true love. Create a cozy night in with the unifying blend of Goldenrod and the rich florals of Ylang Ylang and Jasmine. Planning a romantic getaway? Combine your natural charm with a romantic diffuser blend for a truly memorable weekend.