In an effort to provide you with regular updates regarding our international supply chain, we will be regularly posting here on the blog. Please keep in mind, we are never guaranteed to receive an international package on the date planned, due to customs and other factors. Any updates here are based on current knowledge. The situation is changing rapidly world-wide.
For now, we consider ourselves to be an essential service and we are continuing our manufacturing and fulfillment activities, while practicing strict social distancing and sterilization standards. Non warehouse personnel are working from home to reduce our risk. Some of our international distillers are not able to continue with their work, or are unable to ship us packages. We will endeavor to keep you up to date regarding this situation!
- India is completely shut down right now. We do have an order placed and are currently assured that our products should ship sometime in the next two weeks. This shipment will include Lavender, Kashmir but we may be temporarily out of stock of this extremely popular oil.
- Oils are coming out of France, they are not shut down. However, some of our distillers are experiencing staff shortages. We feel confident we should be able to get oils from France (such as our Clary Sage) with little to no outages.
- Palo Santo – Good news, we have a replenishment supply on its way and don’t expect to run out of this oil at this time.
- South African/African oils – Unfortunately our order was not able to ship before the country shut down. We expect to run out of some of the oils we get from South Africa. We do plan to switch to a lovely Australian Eucalyptus radiata so we can keep this extremely important oil in stock. We may also have to switch to some of our other suppliers for common oils such as citrus. These will come from our trusted distillers who are already producing these products.
- Bergamot – Italy is shut down indefinitely, we may run out of this oil.
- Ethiopia (Frankincense) – We are expecting a shipment to arrive soon. We have enough Frankincense papyrifera to blend Spirit, but may not get enough to bottle this as an individual oil.
- Hojari incense resin – Unfortunately we will not be able to get a replenishment supply at this time.
- Bulgaria – They were able to send our shipment, so we expect to have a steady supply of Lavender Bulgaria for now.
We will let you know as things change! Thank you for being patient with any supply chain issues, and for continuing to be our loyal customers. We are so happy to be able to provide high quality natural medicine and education to the world during this difficult time.